Isle of Lore: Hex Tiles is an asset pack consisting of hex tiles and icons you can use in your commercial game projects: it fits perfectly in a strategy game or digital board game as well as any game which needs a map, like an RPG!
- 20x Grasslands, 20x Forests, 20x Mountains, 40x Oceans
- 1000+ single elements like trees, rocks and grass patches so you can create your own tile variations or even a non-hex map
- 30 location icons like a town, city, windmill, witch hut, cave, dungeon, lighthouse, sanctuary and more
- Overlays for paths, roads, rivers and shorelines, like shown in the example images
- Island Generator* which creates little procedurally generated islands as PNG files
- Krita/Photoshop source files included: the source files for the single elements like trees separate linework from coloring, so you can make your own colored variants
- base of a hex is 344x132px in size
- everything comes in a colored and a grayscale variant, with transparent backgrounds of course
*The Island Generator is a console application which creates little procedurally generated islands as png files. It has a very limited configurability and was specifically made for this asset pack. It's not an editor!