3 variations of 2D fireball animation that you can use in video and most game engines like Unity and Corona.
- 128px x 512 px for each frame – Retina ready
- 30 frames beginning, 30 frames loopable, 30 frames ending, total 90 frames
Each variations contain all four folders, 00 Full, 01 Start, 02 Loop and 03 End.
- 00 Full: contain the whole 90 frames animation
- 01 Start: contain the 30 frames beginning of the animation
- 02 Loop: contain the 30 frames loopable part of the animation and support seamless loop
- 03 End: contain the 30 frames end of the animation
Each folder contains sprites in
- Strip (spreadsheet in a row)
- Individual images for every frame
- GIFs (with black background)
with transparent background.
Although GIFs are included, creating a new version of GIF out of individual images provided is recommended for custom duration of animations.
If you are happy with my sprites and want to have more, please contact email@example.com or visit willisshek.com
Hope to see you again.