The Corona Plugin for Xcode adds a set of new features to Xcode, turning it into an easy-to-use, smooth, and efficient editor for Corona projects.
This plugin is also a great addition if you are working with Corona Native or CoronaCards. In this case, you will achieve an excellent workflow by being able to do both Corona/Lua code and native code side-by-side in Xcode.
- Corona Debugger NEW! in version 1.5
- Corona Simulator integration: Hit "Run" in Xcode and the Corona Simulator will open the current project.
- Corona Simulator output shows in the Xcode console (optional).
- Syntax highlighting for Corona/Lua.
- Auto-completion library calls, keywords, constants, etc.
- Snippets declarations, loops, conditions, etc.
- Corona project and file templates built into Xcode.
- Corona API documentation look-up from selected text.
- Corona daily build picker dialog to easily switch between daily builds.
- Custom behaviors and keybinding set for Corona.
- One-click installer: No messing with the command line to install this plugin.